Saturday, June 11, 2011

Learning to be aware and appreciate life.

This month has brought so many things to light for me. Probably because being a Birthday Diva you start off thinking about all the pampering and things you want to do. That means taking the time to think about what you do each day and how you're going to fit into your normal routine some time for what YOU want to do. Then I'm blogging it, so it's like out there for all to see. Most likely just for family and close friends. I'm sure any perverts have disregarded this blog a LONG time ago. :)

I'm working on filling my days in with my spiritual self, material self, my wifely self, my motherly self, my friendly self, my awareness self, well, you get the drift! Since I'm ADHD my days are filled with  a little of some of each.

My Birthday Diva Fairy helps keep me on track and not let me forget. I'm so glad because I'm learning things and I might have given up but I'm pretty hooked now.

This week I was fortunate enough to go to Corpus Christi, TX to the Southwest Texas Conference of the United Methodist Church. I witness, along with other friends in my Emmaus group,  a friend Denise Barker, in my Emmaus Group, being Ordained into a lifetime of ministry. The Deacon of Ordained Ministry exemplifies and leads the Church in service to God in the world, remembering and celebrating the gifts of God and living faithfully in response in God's grace. She indeed is a gift and example to us all how to listen and use her gifts God has given her.
 This is Denise in the middle and the rest of (most of) our Emmaus Group.
Also this week my youngest granddaughter graduated from preschool! 
Malyn Grace Arnold.
This is my fun loving, adventurous, happy, and excited graduate. I love her smile. I love her eyes telling a story about her Diva Day of graduating.

 See the fun loving, excitable happiness just bursting out of her precious face. Is she saying, "We did it! We've graduated from Sand Tots."
We had another grandson graduate from High School this year. Peyton Harrison May. Congrats Peyton!

2 comments:

Nicole Svendsen said...

NO way you are ADHD? Really? I would never have guessed that. You are always so calm, cool, collected, focused...etc! eat that up Birthday Diva:)

boo and stacy said...

You look so pretty in the blue outfit! How special for Denise that all of you were there for her!! Keep on keppin' on Bday Diva!!!

loveyou.