Thursday, June 16, 2011

Diva

It's not even my birthday and I'm all decked out thanks to my birthday Diva fairy. I struck gold when she took me under her wings of my Diva education. I have gotten computer surprises, yard sign surprise, jib jab surprises, a singing monkey, the cuzy sp? that says "Former Princess , Reigning Queen".  (which I've used since I've gotten it, just in case Chesley forgets who reigns this month. AND last but not least my crown. Now that seals the deal. I'm officially Diva, Queen of June.
Now I get to pass on the lessons to my Divo (?) the man of the house. He will wear a huge smile on his face the whole month of Oct. I need to start making notes of ideas for his month. I will love doing it because he will LOVE the attention more than anyone I know.
Anyone want to double dare me to wear my crown out and about?

3 comments:

boo and stacy said...

You are SO CUTE MOM!!!! And I want to see dad with that princess crown on his bald head in October!!

Pam said...

I have a kings crown for him.

Tootle Family said...

Mom imlove you. Can't wait to celebrate your day.