Tuesday, June 7, 2011

and the trend continues.

I have a birthday fairy that delivery's special birthday messages... Here is one of them. I am learning from one of the best birthday diva's just how to turn a birthday into a birthmonth! AND How to be a diva. I'm still in the learning stages! Thank you Diva!

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
— 
Dr. Seuss (Happy Birthday to You!)


 
The rug hunt goes on.
I will know Wed. if Cindy and I decided on the right rug on Monday for our dining room. Hard to tell from this picture but you can sort of get the idea. I'll post a picture when the rug is decided on. Thanks again Cindy. Hopefully one room to go.
I'm always reading the "long distance grandma". This month I sent (to CA) can of chow mein noodles, pkg of butterscotch morsels and jelly beans. Melt the butterscotch morsels and mix with noodles and form into birds nests. Add the mini jelly beans and there you go! Cookie if you want to eat your art work.
  I'm hoping to finish "Cutting for Stone" and "Loved Walked In". We'll see! I just finished the trilogy of "The Hunger Games". Fast read and I liked it! Movies coming out in March.

BAKING
one of my favorites
chocolate chip cookies... I didn't even take the time to stage a proper presentation for my cookies. I just snapped the picture, poured a glass of milk and gobbled some up. Then realizing I'm a diva this month, I ate some more.
One of my life's biggest favorites. It's more then the cookies themselves. It's the memories of my mom and I making them, then my daughters and I making them at all times of the day and night. :) When ever the thought or taste buds over powered us and we went into action. I went into action Friday night.

Pomegranate Blueberry Sugar Free/Fat Free Vanilla Latte 
Stacy and I share these over the phone. It's a treat because I have to send away for the ingredients. "The Coffee Bean" (they were around before Starbucks). They are in CA. I have heard that there is one in Austin. Could that possible mean they will eventually come to SA?? by June 21. ? :)

 103 today! What I'll be tooting around in today!!
Jenny is in Haiti as I posted earlier. This is Haiti today. She is supposed to leave tomorrow (Wed.) Praying for a safe trip home.
Rain is north of us, south of us and east of us. "REALLY, weird weather, stable yourself out!!!!"

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Well done Diva-in-training! You are well on your way! Happy 1st Tuesday of the Birthday Month!

boo and stacy said...

Love the rug! I think that one will be a keeper!! What a yummy post!! I love that you have a basket at the house that is at all times filled with the makings of chocolate chip cookies! And that latte is calling me!

Unknown said...

No one makes a beter, more delicous chocolate chip cookie than you. Ask my cookie monster--aka Steve Boswell he will say "Why, Pam May, of course!"
Happy PAMpering Birthday Diva Queen!

Tootle Family said...

Here's what I wish... I was playing hooky and we were hanging out at your house eating frozen chocolate chip cookies. Love that rug.

Melissa said...

We have TWO Coffee Beans in Austin!
One is right by my house! You should start sending me your orders and I'll hand deliver when I visit Camp Kruger.