Friday, May 27, 2011

Sammy Samerton

Spider man Sammy tossing his web...
 My busy little buddy today.
 Sammy telling me where everything is in the kitchen cabinets.

 Reading time is always a favorite with Nama.
 Very happy to be playing with Ryan's cars and trains in the secret closet. :) He thinks this is very funny.
 Sammy loves to watch me bounce the ball. If I could do it, he would have watched me all day long. This is Sammy trying to bounce the ball.
 Secret fun with Nama.
Smiling Sammy! Look at those pearly whites!!!
 Swinging Sammy!
 Sandbox Sammy!

 Strolling through the roses Sammy.
 Standing Sammy!
 Playing Sammy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm tired just reading this post! Sammy looks like a very fun ball of energy. Such a fun nama.

boo and stacy said...

Ohh those are all so fun! What a fun Nama to play with him allll day!!! Busy body!!!! Love the swing pic!

The Blevins' said...

This looks like my days with Eli. Maybe we need to get the two together. You're a good Nama to show Sammy such a good time

Tootle Family said...

I think Samuel faked his diarrhea so he could play with you! He doesn't even look sick.

boo and stacy said...

Sammy is Russ Tootle in miniature!

mimi tootle said...

daja vu all over again! Glad you are home. He is sooooo busy it takes an army or two very young healthy adults since he needs to be followed everywhere. I slept like a baby while he was here. Such a sweet little ragamuffin he makes you laugh with his antics. And his smile.....melts ya.