Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Boynton Beach - Kennedy Space Cneter

Chesley and I visited my dad for a few days while he is in Florida. We had beautiful weather while there.
Dad and Joan waiting for our table at Mama Mia's Italian place.
Chesley found time to relax and read.
Dad and me right before we left for...
NASA
Chesley and I LOVED this day. This really takes more than one day as far as I'm concerned. We have a much better idea about what is going to happen February 24. We walked throughout the complex and reviewed the history from beginning of the space program to the updated launch this Thursday.
 This is where it's all going to happen and I'm now very excited to watch it Thursday.

We all had to walk around in these suits. :) Just kidding.
Next post (probably later tonight will be our day at Epcot Center).

3 comments:

I'm Jana :-) said...

Oh...looks like such fun!!! Tell your Dad Tom and I say hello! Love all the space stuff...very cool!
Keep us posted!! love you!
Jana

Susan Gee said...

What fun! Glad you got to get away!

boo and stacy said...

Haha P you are too funny! I can totally picture you walking in that space suit!! How crazy that people walk around in them? The beach looks soo pretty! Glad dad got to relax!

Great shot of you and grandpa!!!