Thursday, February 24, 2011

Epcot in Florida

Two days in Orlando and we filled one with Kennedy Space Center and the next with Epcot Center.
 We felt like two young kids...
 First ride- Spaceship Earth. (Inside that large amazing icon of the park.)
 Micky and Goofy spotted me and called out for a picture. 
 Chesley went into this ride (Mission Space) feeling like a young kid. He walked out feeling sick. Note to older folks, go on this ride last, if at all.
 There are two choices,  the easy ride (my choice) and the rough ride (Chesley's choice)
 Mattie Sue and Malyn, Snow White said hello.
 Here we are in Germany. Epcot is a great way to see Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Japan, Morocco, France, United Kingdom, and Canada if you can't go there.
 O Ryan I so wish you were here to see this miniature train. It was so neat and Poppy and I thought of you and wished you were with us. This is just a tiny part of it.
 O kiddos, brought back a spoon full of sugar for each of you since you all are sick. :) Mary says get well.
 Here we are in France where we saw a film celebrating the beautiful French countryside along with music.
 I don't feel as young as I started the day. This will be me if I ever go back again.

1 comment:

Tootle Family said...

hahaha!!!! love this post. picture of dad after the ride is hilarious.