Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day (early)

I love the commercial for Olive Garden where the grandma, daughter, and granddaughters are having dinner. With Valentine's Day right around the corner I had my chance. So I planned a Valentines Dinner with mom and Jenny and Jessica. (Stacy we missed you) We went to Carrabba's and I told the girls I wanted a picture of us just like the one on TV. We had many moments during dinner of that exact scene. But of course never thought of the camera at those moments, so we sort of staged one. Wasn't hard to do because we did laugh a lot of the time.
There is an apple strudel with a John Cole (ice cream and coated pecans) sitting in the middle of the table. GONE in a matter of minutes. In fact I didn't get but one bit of the ice cream because I was so determined to get this picture so I could capture the evenings event. :) I'll hire a photographer next time.

After a fun filled evening and full tummy's and some tired folks we took our left overs home. Yummy.

2 comments:

boo and stacy said...

Grandma looks SOOOO pretty!!!! happy Valentines Day namas and sistas! Looks like fun! AND YUM!!!!

Tootle Family said...

Stacy, she looked so pretty that night. we undoubtably missed you!