Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Fourth of July

Happy 4th of July 2010 blog friends.

We began to celebrate the 4th on Friday night. What better way than hot dogs and corn on the cob.
Caught my mom with a grilled hot dog in her mouth. Notice my dinner, Slim Fast. Had my tooth implant so cold liquids for me. O well, the smell reminded me of the picnics we used to have.

Chesley did the shopping for the dinner while I was resting after the tooth implant. I said bring something red, white and blue home to decorate the table.

Ryan come to visit. Jessica made something very special for us from the tomatoes from our garden. Thanks Jessica. Dad loved it.

Poppy and Ryan sharing time together eating the May favorite, desserts!!!! Ryan wanted a Red cupcake. Poppy wanted a white one since his blue one last night turned his beard blue.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Chesley eating corn on the cob! whoo hoo!!! It won't be long for you Pam!