Saturday, July 3, 2010

Apartment sale

Six moves in my family in the last 5 months. This is the second to last. Cousin Chris/Jill will be moving mid-July. My clever daughter decided to invite her friends over and shop for free. Jenny was cleaning out and simplifying her life. These are some of her treasures/gifts/re gifts/projects she was going to start, etc. So she told her friends BYOB- Bring Your Own Bag or bags and fill it up for free.
So while I was there helping her pack we fixed up a little store.

Old jewelry, books etc.


AND Jessica began to look through her clothes and we heard a loud giggle and "JENNY" I wore these pants for my sorority pictures in 1995. Seriously? After going through more clothes and shoes Jenny had a lot less to pack up. 

Jenny's fun friends that helped her get some of her packing to a minimal.

Now this is the best of the evenings goodies. Yummy yummy. Apple slices, cream cheese/powdered sugar, Carmel, crushed heath bars. 

No comments: