Monday, July 5, 2010

The Finale

Happy Fourth Finale. Chesley and I ended the Independence Celebration Weekend at a dear friends beautiful home that was high above the city of San Antonio. The view was like experiencing about 10 firework shows. It was spectacular, like looking at a diamond bracelet laid out in front of us, twinkling in the night with explosions of color here and there along the diamonds.
Seriously, I think I captured the only pose of silent straight faces the whole night. The men were talking like crazy and we didn't think they were even paying attention to the fire works. I guess I was wrong. They did solve some problems and had some funny conversations.
I didn't capture the beauty of what we saw and I hesitated putting this picture up because we were looking at a panoramic view that went for miles. O well, my camera and my photo skills aren't very good so go with the description above. :)

1 comment:

Susan Gee said...

You did a great job of capturing some memorable moments. Too bad the diamond bracelet didn't photograph well. It just has to be seen in person to appreciate it!