Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Boy's Weekend

What a son in law!!!!! Fishing weekend with Rod and Russ Tootle. I can't blog much because I'm not sure just what the true stories really are. I heard some fish stories but only have one  picture of a fish to blog.

Where are you're fish Russ? I heard a few fish stories floating around. One being Russ caught most of the fish but...........since Chesley had the camera it some how didn't get documented. Any pictures Tootles? I'll post them if you send them. :) 
We have a Flounder caught by none other then Chesley himself, then cleaned by none other then Rod himself. Yea that's what happens when you're the kid, Rod.
Here we have the captain of the boat and the host with the most. Thanks for a great weekend guys.
The true fisherman and wonderful son in law to have both dads for a whole weekend. Not sure I want to hear the stories. OK girls, it's our turn next. (girls weekend). hummmm fishing is out but we'll come up with something and let you know. :)

2 comments:

boo and stacy said...

Looks like such a guys trip. Glad they had fun! Y'all can always come here girls!!

Anonymous said...

I heard all kinds of stories too, but no documentation.....??? I know they ate flounder and I think tha't flat. Chesley ?? I do think they had a good time and I'm really glad it was last weekend, but not this one!