Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Japlin to Dallas

I did the pictures backwards so just enjoy it in reverse.
This is our last night of hotels so we decided to have room service. One Cobb Salad-split, One bowl of soup-shared, and bread/butter and water and what we thought would have been the best part, the Double Tree Inn fresh baked cookies. The soup and salad were wonderful. The cookies tasted like half baked cookies so believe it or not they sit on the desk now as I'm blogging. :(
Seriously mom, you are such a fun traveling granny. We have made some memories if we can remember them. :)
My mom brought a small cassett player with some old cassett's from some 40 years ago.As we drove through OK we listened to part of my first wedding, my mom and dad on a vacation, etc. We couldn't really hear to well but laughed at the ones we could but will for sure listen to them another time.
On the way to Dallas we stopped at Chili's and had lunch and a shot of chocolate. :)
This is leaving Japlin MO. I loaded this up each night and each morning. We had to take it all out of the car. The trunk is full so we would empty the back seat for safety reasons. It was worth it now that we only have one more round to go.

1 comment:

stacy arnold said...

Love the pic of Grandma putting her feet up on the desk! Too cute! Yummy chocolate dessert! Are y'all home yet? I want to see pics of the new place!