Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Closing in on the last week in Ohio

That's right Mitzi and Maddie we are off to grandma's house. After dropping the Arnold's off we headed to my mom's house for a couple of days. The dogs are becoming pros at the car routine.
My mom and I ran some errands. One being washing a very large quilt which was to big to put in her washer so it was take out and bananagrams for the wash/dry cycle. Fun day mom. We make a great team.


After outside errands we started on projects around the house which was fun doing with my mom. Cleaning out cabinets, reading old letters, old games, etc. Much more but fun and a walk down memory lane.

After two days at my mom's we headed back to my dad's. Joan, Dad, Chesley and I went to lunch.

Chesley and I took a golf cart ride around the golf course after lunch. Beautiful and peaceful!

Some of the scenery we saw.
O see, just can't capture the beautiful view and the peacefulness.

But you can try to imagine.

Maddie Sue and Malyn and Ryan this picture is for you... There were 6 turtles on this log but when Nama got closer some slid off the log and into the murky green water.

6 comments:

The Grays said...

bananagrams, laundry & lunch with your mom - it doesn't get any better than that! Looks like y'all have had a great trip!

Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job capturing the peacefulness. I've really enjoyed your trip through Ohio!

Tootle Family said...

Oh man...I wish we had gone up there. Y'all look like you're really enjoying yourselves. Enjoy that weather, the peacefulness, and being with grandma and grandpa.

I'm Jana :-) said...

Looks like a great trip, Pam!
Tom will love the turtles...lol
The pitures were beautiful!
Travel safe coming home...
Hugs!

Martha said...

I never knew that Ohio was so beautiful until you started blogging on your trips. No wonder you all love it so much. Miss you here.

Susan Gee said...

You are really getting in a great visit with everyone! Enjoy these last days.