Sunday, September 6, 2009

Final phase of the Ohio trip

Thanks Karen. We had a wonderful time. Great weather you ordered for us and lots of laughs and hugs, listening, bonding and yet another fun filled weekend.
Started the weekend off with Carol's famous Margarita's. They were ready 24/3

Another game the first night. We all laughed so much but I never caught the full out laughing because the camera never stopped shaking.

The Mag. 7 plus a friend that met us the last night together.

We are off for a shopping spree in a little town near by

but they didn't like us in this little town so we decided not to give them any of our money. Gosh we were talking officer, we didn't see the light change.

"99" card game was a huge hit.


A fun spot we stopped for pictures. On the Lake.

The Great Lakes. How many? And the names? Anyone know off hand?

10 comments:

Martha said...

I can only imagine what went through that poor policeman's head when he realized that car was full of ladies!

Pam said...

Old ladies that didn't pay attention to the fact that we were getting a ticket and asked him where to eat in that little town. He just said we don't allow anyone to run through stop lights.

boo and stacy said...

erie, michegan, huron, onterio, superior, am i missing one?

looks like a fun weekend with the gals:)

Pam said...

No you win Stacy. Not that anyone else guessed. Good job.

mimi tootle said...

Some cops have no sense of humor!!! The last ticket I got, he didn't think it was funny that I was jammin' to Elvis. I even let him listen to the radio! Let the ladies have a little fun.

Tom said...

What fun....and the police????
Seriously...Deputy Dawg!!!
Go find a murder and leave the ladies alone!!!!

I'm Jana :-) said...

sorry...that last comment was from me.. not Tom...he was signed on and I didn't notice that...
oooops..............

Martha said...

Welcome home, Pam. How about a post showing all your dirty laundry and stacks of mail you have to go through!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I'm cracking up that you took a picture of police car that gave you a ticket. It would have been better if you forced him to take a photo with all you ladies. :)

Looks like you had such a fun trip!!

Pam said...

O Kim wish I had thought of that. And Martha, yes I should have taken a picture of the mail we got. I did manage to keep up with the laundry.