Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break

I totally got these pictures out of order. This was the end of the beginning of my spring break on Wednesday. The day started with the last picture. So I guess you can start there and work your way up to this picture. Bed after bath. Rod, Jess, Jen, Lola and I watched TV. Great Wed. spring break. Watch for Thursday's spring break day.
Ryan and Auntie Jenny playing free fall.

K Bobs for dinner at the Tootles. Jenny and I called at just the right time wed. night. Jess and Rod said come on over we have plenty, the meat was on sale and I cooked it all. Rod made the marinade and Bob Evens made the mashed potatoes and green beans. Thanks guys, it was a wonderful dinner. Lola waited outside for us to finish.


One of the high lights of lunch with Jessica Wed. was filling out Ryan's first fundraiser. I helped him get the prize, a screaming monkey. !!!???
Met Jessica for lunch at a sandwich place near her work. We had to take this ourselves. But we wanted to capture the moment. Picture is only my arm length away so it's a little to close for me but what a fun lunch break. Jess, perhaps your arm will reach further away.

4 comments:

Tootle Family said...

I love Nama-Spring Break. Makes me feel like i'm on Spring Break. Loved last night.

stacy arnold said...

Spring Break 08!! Glad you had fun! Ryan looks like he is having a blast in the tub! So darling of jenny and ryan!

i want to go to lunch with spring break nama.....can we go to chris madrids? you buyin?

miss you

stacy arnold said...

can we talk about how fun it is that you blog?

Pam said...

I'm so glad to hear you say that because I was about to stop thinking I was just really to old and what do I have to talk about and then I even put the dogs sleeping. boring!!!! ha. OK I'll keep going. I just learned how to monitor it. I'll talke to you about it.
Sure Chris Madrids on nama. friday, last day of spring break. Gosh wish Arizona and New Mexico would move up and put CA right next to TX.