Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A day at the Loft

Thank you Jenny. I had a fun, relaxing day at the Loft. I actually didn't get as much done as I thought but sure had fun watching my daughter work. ha. We also had some time together since it was sort of slow with spring break going on in Texas. See the bag of projects next to me. Next time I'll go upstairs in the quiet work stations if I really want to get anything done. It was so much fun seeing old faces that I hadn't seen for a while. It was nice to be a visitor instead of a worker although I did enjoy helping out when I was there. I was so surprised to see the deliveries coming in. They were about 4 times larger orders then when I was there. The Loft has grown soooooo much.

2 comments:

Tootle Family said...

You look so snug in your corner. I LOVE to work at the coffee shop. wish I could do it more.

The Garrison's said...

Oh Pam, how cute you look. Very comfy! And, for the record...those cookies look amazing! :)