Sunday, March 30, 2008

Malyn's in Town

Stacy's in town. oops I mean Malyn's in town doing the "I'm here stomp" and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.
" CHEESE"We are so excited to have Uncle Boo and Malyn in town. Boo has it all under control.
Cousins both in PJ's. Ryan can't take his eyes off little miss Malyn.
Malyn walking down the LONG hall way with Maddie (the dog) right behind her.
There is a lot to do at Nama's house so she got right to the fun and played with all the toys and people and dogs.
This little piggy went to market and this little piggy went to San Antonio.
Reading all about Dogs.
Nama Bear's chair.
Malyn's chair. (baby bear chair)
Kiss for Lola. Lola wasn't feeling very well today and I'm sure Malyn kiss made her feel better.


Watching TV for about 35 seconds. Cousins, sitting right next to each other. Ryan was sitting down and Malyn went over and sat down right next to him. No words just necessary just hanging out eating from their snack traps.
Tradition!!!!! Cooking on the island. This time it's a healthy recipe: Black Bean Salsa. We made the Ch. chip cookies the night before.
Poppy and Malyn reading all about Dogs.

Malyn showing Ryan how to be silly. He's like "Is she for real?"
All bathed, played out and well fed. Good night folks!

4 comments:

stacy arnold said...

OHH So precious!!! I love ALL of them...especially the one of malyn looking head on and ryan popping his head around.

glad she is having so much fun! I miss her! I bet she loves Lola.

How was the bean dip YUM!!

I know how the chocolate chips were:)

Pam said...

Were is right, the ch. chip cookies were gone tonight. And they were good. Bean dip is almost gone.

Pamela said...

Looks like there is lots of fun at your house.

Martha said...

Precious!!! What a fun post. Talk about mini-Stacy. I really feel like I'm looking at Stacy in Park Forest all over again. Love it!