Monday, March 31, 2008

One more day with Malyn

Here comes Malyn driving the cart at the grocery store. She was saying watch out Nama I'm making a sharp left to look for the balloons.
She made it and found all the balloons you can possible imagine. If you could have only heard all the chitter chatter when we went down lane. Balloons everywhere.

OOO Thank you thank you HEB for my boon, thank you so much, Nama took me down the balloon lane and I about had a heart attack.
She needs some time to think. Does she want Nama to read or does she want to go to sleep or does she want to poke the dogs or does she want to help Poppy at his desk.........
A Nama moment with her favorite book all about dogs.

4 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Watch it Lady. She'll run right after you. I love how she's swerving in the first picture.

stacy arnold said...

SO CUTE MOM!!!! I can hear her screaming 'BOON'!! Ohh I miss my little Mooks. Time to come home little one.

That HEB is massive.

Love the last pic of you two in the chair. sooo precious:)

Pamela said...

I love your "one more day with Maylun". Esp. the last picture! Too sweet.

Pamela said...

Opps!!! I mean Malyn.... sorry.