Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dinner with the Fam-----------by Ryan

Excuse me Nama but I'm playing "Patty cake" and "Soooo Big" with Cindy so no pictures please. Besides the flash makes my eyes close. He learned to clap his hands on command that night. Thanks to Cindy.
Ryan has that look like "all the girls love me, what can I say?" He and Cindy were just having so much fun.

Now, Dennis is Ryan's best friend. I'll have to tell you all why later. He also holds him up so high he can see all around his world and that brings big smiles to Ryan's chubby cheeks. Notice the first picture. It looks like he stored all the rice and chicken he had in them.



2 comments:

Pam said...

Ryan LOVES the Knockes! We had a fun night with you two couples. Thanks for letting us bombard your evening.

Pam said...

The above message was from me...Jessica