Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Weekend with Malyn

Hi ya'll. Nama's making this weekend ALL ABOUT ME. What happens at Nama's stays at Nama's. But we'll share a few things we did.
Malyn checking out my toes. She actually looked up at me right after this picture and scrunched her nose.

Malyn and Poppy sat here for 30 minutes and she just looked around and later started to drum her little fingers on the arm rest.


Learning the countries. Video to follow.



Poppy and Malyn playing. Malyn loves this toy as long as you push her.




Cheerio's in snack trap. She started to choke on one (just a little) and then looked at the snack trap and threw it across the room. I think she was saying no more of these Nama they can choke me and you and Martha haven't had your class for helping me yet.





Poppy and Malyn playing the drums.






Good bye sweet girl. Thanks for visiting us. Now we really know each other.




4 comments:

Tootle Family said...

What sweet moments!

Martha said...

Precious time with grandbabies. There's nothing better. What a sweet baby Malyn is. Wish I had gotten to love on her--but I'm glad I don't have the barfs!!! Poor Boo!

boo and stacy said...

ohh mom those are too sweet. and your comments are hilarious. i love when she stums her fingers. ohh she so cute. that little toot!

court garrison said...

Hi P! How did you get your stuff from your other blog over here? Oh, she is just the cutest little thing ever! I know you loved your time with her. So fun! wish I could have seen her! Next time one of the kiddos is here, shoot me an e-mail! If you are willing to share...;) HA!!!