Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ten on Thursday

Jenny cooked dinner for me Monday night. Italian dinner. Wonderful. My favorite thing to do. Spend an evening with my girls. Thanks Jenny.
Ryan is telling Maddie and I about his new achievement. Not only can he hold a football and clap his feet.

But Ryan can do a side way roll.

Mastered the roll over at Nama's house. Well first time I saw it anyway. Maddie got out of the way knowing what was soon to come.


I'm usually the one to put stuff together around here but this looks a little confusing. Instructions were a little vague. But I watched Jessica put the one together she has.


I haven't lost my touch. I'll know for sure if I did it right when Ryan gives it the final test and sits in it.



Ryan isn't at all liking the red eye flash. It's like a mini fireworks. So I have to get a little inventive to get a picture of him.



Perhaps this is better on poor Ryans eyes. See him in the mirror? No closing the eyes.


I finally figured out to take his picture from above him. It shows off his beautiful eyelashes. And no closing of the eyes. Where there is a will there is a way.


5 comments:

boo and stacy said...

way to go Ryan!! Why is it that guys always get the good eyelashes? Do they even care?

Tootle Family said...

Ryan loves his Nama's house.

Tootle Family said...

I was sort of hoping for 30 on Thursday. ;)

Anonymous said...

Your diligence shows through in your beautiful pics :) I can tell you love that grandbaby!

Pam said...

Three girls in their thirty's for sure means I'll do a 30 for thursday when my baby girl turns 30. I'll start making a list. Get ready girls. MOM