Tuesday, May 29, 2007

12 On Tuesday It's all about the grandkids.

Fireplace pictures, First of yearly pictures if we can get the Arnold's back to SA. They are turning into Californians. I'm afraid we have lost them to the CA world. Thank goodness for Southwest and Skype, an online web camera.
Ryan's first outing and little boy socks on and all ready to go. Ryan's 8#'s and 4oz. and loving his mommy's milk. He looks more and more like his daddy and auntie Tallie. He's a Tootle baby for sure.

Nama babysat one day and we played in the pool and on the blanket. What a fun day. Done in between the rain that we had all week.


Great Grandma Dotty loves baby Ryan.



I got Mattie Sue a Princess castle for her birthday. Birthday? Christmas? What's the difference?




My cool granddaughter holding her kid.





Went to Shreck 3 with Ryan, Jessica and Stacy, Mattie Sue, and Malyn. I ended up walking Malyn in the halls of the theater. So I guess I'll have to catch the ending when it comes out on the TV. Mattie Sue loved the show. Loved the popcorn and loves Shreck.






Best party ever, Nama gave me three pieces of cake and Ariel came to my birthday party and sat right on my cake.





Little Tootle Bug chillin on the blanket.








Bathing at Nama's house. Mattie Sue and Malyn and some new birthday toys.






Malyn "jumped herself to sleep"







Malyn Arnold just chillin out on the blanket.















































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea!! what cute grandkids you have! and what a wonderful grandmother you are:) we miss you nama P (as sue now says)! lets chat on skype before nama dotty goes home. Love yall
Love stace

boo and stacy said...

thanks for always babysitting mom!!
stace