Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fourteen On Tuesday

Sister's kissing. Mattie Sue and Malyn.
Auntie Jenny loves her Ryan. Special bonding.

Nama and Ryan. This is one blessed day. Next blog day will be pictures of all three grandkids and Nama.


Ryan and Abby. You will love this when you are in school. Ryan will never live this day down. He pee-ed on Abby's pink blanket.



Ryan Tootle meet Abby Gray. These two babies are so blessed to have these two girls as mommies. Martha and I are blessed as grandma's .




Grandma's. We have the kids on Tuesday's so watch for our play days and what fun we are going to have with them. All the stuff we wouldn't do with our kids. haha.





Our little cutie pie. Poppy is holding him.






Our new addition to the family. Jessica, Rod and baby Ryan.







Chesley made Ryan's some cubbies and drawers for his new room. I'll show you them in his room next blog day.








This is Jessica making me pancakes for Mother's Day. She had Ryan 36 hours later. What a super mom.









this is Chesley's new baby. New HD TV. I must say it's great and I do love it. Just don't like the surround sound. I feel like I can just walk into the scene.










This is what happens when a purse is left in the car. I actually saw on the video the whole thing happen. So scary. A friend left a purse in the car and they broke in and took it in a flash.











This is Mitzi on our bed. She climbed up and got under all the pillows. See her peeking out?












This is the diaper cake that Jenny made for her sister's shower. She is so talented.
Well as you can see I have (thanks to Jessica) learned to put pictures into the blog so I'll keep you updated with all the happenings around here.



























1 comment:

Martha said...

Poor Ryan--we shouldn't have threatened his manhood by placing him on a pink blanket. He had to protest the only way he knew how!!!