Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ten On Tuesday plus Two

New mommy (Jessica) and baby Ryan.
Ryan in Nama's crib resting on the big bear I got for $6.00 at the closing of "A Spoon Full of Sugar".

Four generations picture. Can you tell I might know how to put pictures in the blog I just don't know how to put them in the order I want them in and I don't know how to delete the ones I put in. But at least I'm learning. Thanks for being patient.


Four Generations picture---------oop's three generations picture.



GO SPURS GO! Sorry Ohio family and friends. I cheered for Ohio State but not the Cav's.




Jenny my mom and Jessica. Always great fun when grandma is here.





My mom and I having breakfast on the screened in porch. Maddie is watching us or listening to my mom read.






Some of our beautiful flowers in our back yard.







These are the first of the tomatoes that Chesley has been growing. These are the mini ones. They sure look good. The other ones should be coming out soon.






This is a little woodpecker that better find a new home soon or I may find one for him. He pecks on my window about two hours a day.






This is Maddie. She pretty much makes her home outdoors in the back yard. She sees anything that moves and she is mezmirized for hours. Doesn't matter what the temp. is.







This is Mitzi taking a snooze on our bed. She had made this her perment home since we have all the little grandchildren and the surround sound TV.

2 comments:

boo and stacy said...

ohh those are so great! i love to tomato picture. i thought that you were going to tell us that that is how big they grew and something had gone wrong. but they look great. i love that you and gma.t ate in the breakfast porch! glad it gets some good use. love yall and thanks for keeping us posted! ohh that darn woodpecker.....stace

Tootle Family said...

Love the pictures!!! Thanks for loving Ryan so much. we have a lot of fun with you! Jess