Sunday, November 13, 2011

Interesting and random facts about me...

I have a bird named Malyn and an angel named Mattie Sue
and two "Minions" named Ryan and Sammy. (thanks to Mimi)
a cat named Jana, a UT fan named Jenny, and a bum named mom.
Found out they have "crazy hair day" in CA.
This young lady has the cutest crazy hair I've ever seen.
I used to talk about people that cut other peoples heads off in pictures. Couldn't understand it.
Well, now I do because this is the third picture I took in CA that I cut off someones head. Age - eyes-?? don't know. Just happens I guess. Sorry Stacy!
My newest grandson "Eli" has discovered the water at the Metlox Park in Manhattan Beach. 
Love what  this gentleman is doing.
 trying a little water (3rd child gets to do that)
 Why Nama, must I pose for you?
 I'm walking at the water park. He loves it. Next time he'll wear a bathing suit.
I have been home bound after a surgery I had so I've been pretty bored until..
I got my new iPhone (thank you Cindy for taking it to Apple to get it started up)
This is my first picture I took with the new phone. Thanks model mom. 
The phone sat in a box until my selfless friend picked it up and took it to Apple to get it all set up. 
My boring life changed.
Last but not least for sure.This is my new diet. I go from elderly peoples food to baby food daily.
After my surgery, Laparoscopic endo nissen fundoplication, I was put on a liquid and soft food diet. So these are just a couple of the foods I eat. Thank you Janet for the HappyTot fruit. Love it!

1 comment:

boo and stacy said...

Such a cute post mom. Glad you have your new phone to play with while recovering!! The minions are hilarious and grandma steals the show with her costume each year!! Ill have to try the Happy Tot puree. I havent tried that one on my picky eater.

love you