Tuesday, June 21, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I was so blessed to be thought of through out this month. Peach cobbler set for a Diva!
 Cookie with chocolate frosting another night.
 Breakfast, movie, shopping and lots of laughs.
 Ryan and I celebrated together. May is close enough to June so we share. Here we are getting ready to blow out the candles. My cupcake is going around with the Happy Birthday song. :)
 Ryan had some M&M's but saved the white one for Nama's birthday. He had it in a zip loc bag and was so happy to save it just for my special day. I felt my heart inside of my body busting with love.
 Sammy is learning to eat with a spoon and he is doing a great job. But then with banana cake with frosting to eat helped get the food on the spoon and into the mouth.
Are we like loving those eyes. They are a beautiful brown.
 My anthropologie apron from CA along with the home made card was worn all day. 
 After Ryan's white M&M he gave me this which was a stacked cooling racks for the chocolate chip cookies we always make here which I'll wear my new apron while taking them from the cookie sheet to the new racks. I have a few more days to make the cookies before the diet begins in July (maybe).
Ryan loves cupcakes and gifts. Not only for himself but he loves giving gifts and seeing people celebrate their birthdays. Am I like the luckiest Nama or what??

1 comment:

boo and stacy said...

Yes so blessed and loved!!! Happy Birthday Mom!!! You are lookin' tan and skinny minny...those chocolate chips are working!!!! I always knew a Chocolate chip cookie and skim milk diet would ward you a thin waist!!!

Love you Little P!