Friday, June 24, 2011

Friends on Friday

This is our Friends on Friday day. Maybe a first with more to come?? 
Kim Lovejoy and sweet CJ and Martha and Jess and I all drove to Comfort, TX first to get our take out  lunch at High's. 
Thirty five years ago I'm sure I was holding Kim in my arms with Martha standing next to me. (Not at High's but somewhere I'm sure). We didn't take pictures back then.
You girls are just adorable!
This is our picnic area. Bending Branch Winery. This is a must visit for wine lovers.
CJ, Kim, Jessica, Ally, and Martha. Here we are having our delicious lunch while our girls did the wine tasting and reminiscing. Carter aka CJ loved it here and was an angel.
 I told Oreo he had to go now because we were going to eat and he just looked at me then put his paw on my lap. So he ate with us. He likes me. :)
 This little munchkin likes me too. He thinks I'm funny. Ha, he's the funny one.
On our way home we saw this road and Martha said, why not explore and see what this place is all about.
Riven Rock Ranch Resort click to see website.
I took the pamphlets and info so I didn't take anymore pictures. But look at the website and all I can say is we were in God's country today at both the Bending Branch Winery and Riven Rock Ranch. Beautiful views.

4 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Such a fun day!!!! Thanks for going out with us. Live lobe hanging out with you moms!

boo and stacy said...

So fun Pam. I do think you're getting funnier every year. :) I laugh when I read your blog.

Glad you and Jessica have such good friends -- makes a challeging life easier.

Martha said...

Loved our day together! Our daughters have grown up to be very special women! Proud of them!

Jen Taylor said...

We went to those 2 for Brooke's bday! We had lunch at River Rock Ranch...you have to go back & eat there!