Sunday, May 8, 2011

Wonderful Day

The Mom's!
Jessica and Rod invited us to their home for Mother's Day. 
The Dad's
Rod, the cook. This was the best BBQ chicken I've had. Thanks Rod.
Our entertainment. Mimi aka Millie, and Ryan doing a dance for us. There has to be a reality show for them.
Auntie Jenny and Sammy making us all laugh.
The Gift of Love! Painted by Jenny with Jessica and Stacy's suggestions and help over the phone and pictures of the progress. Ahh the technology of today. I'm so touched by your expressions of love to me. It's all my children and grandchildren as flowers. Me in the Sun shining down on my children.  On each stem you'll see their names. In my name is a cross. Each flower has the personality of each child. O I love love love this and will always cherish this.  
On the bottom right corner is a flower blowing it's seeds in the wind to continue the love of this family.
Thank you girls for a perfect day.

Two of my three precious daughters.
Stacy and family in CA on Mother's Day. We're all together by way of blogging and phone. 

3 comments:

Tootle Family said...

O glad we got together. Love you mom. I'll miss you while you're gone.

Susan Gee said...

Oh, that painting is precious! Could be sold on Etsy maybe?? Creative daughters for sure!

Kim said...

Oh my. The painting made me cry! How special is that? I love your family. Happy Mother's Day to one of my favorite mommas!