Friday, April 22, 2011

TOMATOES are here again!!!!!!

It's so much fun coming out each night to see how the tomatoes are growing. If I just get a chair and sat in front of them I'd see them grow, I'm almost sure of it. This is the first picture I took on March 16. I guess my handy husband's watering system is working.
Next one the beginning of April
 April 22
 Ahhh what's that I see---- A tomato.
Actually there are lots of tomatoes and blooms that are showing there pretty little selves. I've teased Chesley so much for the huge cage he built and continued to add to each year. WRONG!! We have trapped (in a heart friendly trap) a raccoon so far that has been digging in the other gardens. I'm sure that the tomatoes that are there would have be eaten by now. 
This time you were right! :) You may continue to update that cage every year.

4 comments:

Arnold Party of 5 said...

Looks great!! Always so impressed with the gardening that goes on there!! We have a groundhog in our front yard....need your 'friendly' trap!!

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW! How many plants are you growing? Will you make sauce and can at the end of the season?

I think it's funny that mine aren't even in the ground yet because we are still not out of frost danger. The general rule is Mother's Day weekend for planting veggies around here.

Pam said...

Chesley thinks he's a grocery store! We share with the May community. :)

Brooke said...

Whoa - now that's what I call a tomato garden! Great work!