Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring is beginning to show

Knock Off Roses
Blooming more and more each day.

Chesley's famous Tomato nursery cage. Notice the new PVC piping that he installed for and hooked up to the hose. The piping has holes in it to water the plants without having to go into the cage.
:( My garden wagon fell apart after trimming the trees. Guess a branch fell on it. Or a person stepped on it.
So sad BUT
Chesley to the rescue. He made me another one.

It will be weathered before long and look just like it used too. Thanks honey!
Now with spring and no rain comes critters that love to put holes in our yard looking for water or eating the roots. So each day we see more and more holes. So frustrating. Any suggestions from you gardeners?

3 comments:

boo and stacy said...

WHAT he just whipped out a new garden wagon for you? How romantic!!!

I think the garden gnomes got to it....

Pam said...

Ha. I'm looking for one to live in my garden.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE your garden wagon! That is so neat! I promise my little garden gnome didn't do it. But he's probably heavy enough to break it. :/

No clue on the holes. We have them like crazy here too from the moles. I've had to look past them and consider it free aeration for the lawn. Your knock off roses are beautiful!