Wednesday, July 28, 2010

LOFT Coffee House

We are trying to make it to the Loft for lunch at least once a month. We braved the rain today and headed out just as it was letting up. So here is my mom studying the lunch menu. Few new items were added. Yummy! We selected our favorite, chicken salad with fruit, chips and a special iced coffee drink. :)

The Loft has a play area that is getting a face lift. Here is the beginning project of the play yard. It's going to be loved by many children. Can't wait to see the rest of the project. I'll post as it grows.

Here is the walk way from the Loft to the play yard.

Malyn this is for you sweet girl. I have a snail on the back porch wall. Sorry it's a little blurry.

1 comment:

Susan Gee said...

Oh, that is going to be fabulous! I love the new hanging clock at The Loft. That makes me just want to move in!
Does Maylyn like bugs? That's a pretty cute snail. Marshall was here today and he said, "Mimi, there's a scorpion on your wall!" My heart was racing as I went to see it---just a silverfish!!! OMG!!