Friday, March 19, 2010

Sneak Peek

Visits from my mom's new neighbor and Janet, Cindy, and Jenny today. My-my mom's a popular girl...
Pink box is filled with baked goods from the Loft. The box says Welcome to Texas Grandma! Thanks Jenny!
This is a sneak peek at part of the living room. No pictures on the wall yet but that will happen when we get all the things in place.

Again no pictures on the wall. But the bedroom turned out just perfect.

Jenny has some great ideas for where to put some of the great pictures my mom has. So stay tuned and see this darling place all come together.
Best part of all this is my mom likes this place better then she thought.

2 comments:

The Blevins' said...

i have loved traveling with you are your mom over the past few weeks. So cool to have her close by. I like the new place. You do have a talented daughter who is able to make things looks so nice and comfortable. Congrats on all the hard work.

stacy arnold said...

And what great natural light her room gets!!!!! So darling!!