Friday, March 5, 2010

About midway to the big day...

Found a box labeled Pam: I guess I was an artist at a very young age.
Then gave it up for Poetry. "The day before April alone alone. I walked in the woods and sat on a stone. I sat on a brown stone and sung to the birds. The tune was God's making, But I made the words. :)"
Seems as though I was Polly a lot longer then I thought. I was born in June and this is our family Christmas card the year I was born. Hummmm. I knew my brother nick name was Sandy.


And this is about the rest of the goings on here. Empty cabinets and a few of the 16 boxes we've packed. Not to mention the 11 bags/boxes we took to goodwill and the clothes donations place. Probably 5 bags of trash.

O and Bev took a car loaded of boxes, bags, stuff etc. for her family, and her garage sale.
So why isn't the house empty? Seems like the stuff is having stuff! I mean like birthing more stuff. :)

3 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Wow Polly!!!! I LOVE the picture of your poetry. I can totally picture you as a little girl!!!! what a trip down memory lane (sounds like discovery lane).

boo and stacy said...

OHH your poem is so precious!!!! and I keep forgetting you were Polly!! Are you keeping the poem?

Pam said...

I threw away most of my old stuff but kept the one poem and happy face and a couple other papers.
Seriouly Jess, discovery lane. That is so funny. Guess I better check my birth cert.
No I don't want a cracker!