Saturday, August 22, 2009

Grandkids, Cacheing, and Corn.

Two of Bev and Don's seven grandkids.
Mitzi making herself at home in the little cottage in the woods.
Chesley learning the ropes. He is reading the coordinates to find our first cache of the day.
Look, there it is.
Chesley found his first cache. Can you see it? First of ten caches today.
We are dying to find the cache here.

Can YOU see it?
My corny brother.
Hail Mary, we found the cache!
Looking for cache hidden on the "Screaming Bridge". If you honk three times you will hear a little girl screaming.
Bev distracting "muggles" and Don holding up the cache.
Ohio corn huskers!

3 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Fun, fun!!!! Want me some of that yummy corn!!! love you all. give my sweet neices big kisses, and all THE cousins!

mimi tootle said...

I just read the whole trip, so far, at one time. It even brought back our memories. Rod always touched Tallie. You're right, the dogs ended up in front! It makes me want to fly there tomorrow. You notice I said, "FLY". That's a long trip to be cooped up with a husband. Have fun and I'll be watching for the next update.

Susan Gee said...

What fun you guys are having. The cacheing looks like fun and the corn looks yummy!!