Thursday, July 30, 2009

What was that in the sky today??????

I just had to record these unusual couple of hours in San Antonio. We didn't get rain at our house but we did hear thunder. I was in the Costco parking lot and yes I did get some smiles from people passing by as I pulled out my camera.
Yes this is me taking a picture of me in the window of my car as I came out of Costco. The wind was blowing and temperature was about 10 degrees lower then yesterday. Yes also that is my hair blowing in the wind...wow I loved it.

Mattie was keeping up with Fox News today. This went on for at least 20 minutes.


He's just plain cool with or without a hat! After me asking him to wear the hat he kept it on and then handed me the movie, "Cars" peasss."

4 comments:

Jen Taylor said...

he's so dang cute! Lovin that you took pics of the clouds. We got about 3/4" @ the house! YEAH!

Pamela said...

Love the hat!!! He is a cutie and very polite. Good job Jess and Rod.

Tootle Family said...

We got rain at our house!!!! the clouds were a very nice addition to my day!!! Nice job on the window shot!

Anonymous said...

Such an artistic shot of you in the window! I am doing my "rain for San Antonio and Seattle" dance right now.