Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Monday Morning at the Park and Monday Night in El Segundo!

Mattie Sue said the sweetest prayer before our pizza dinner. Look at both girls eyes and precious look of love and gratitude on their faces. O girls that made my day. Thank you.



Pretending to wait for the bus as we are walking towards the $1.00 Pizza night in downtown El Segundo.

Sister Love.

Mommy love.



Little out of order but this is Stace and Malyn walking back to the car after a fun morning at the park.
Mom, "Malyn will you turn around so I can get a picture of you and Mattie Sue?"

"No I cannot turn around so you can get a picture."

and so she turned back around.. I thought about the Dr. Seuss books.




Mattie Sue and Mom swinging Monday morning at Polliwog Park.

Malyn walked up to these kids and said where am I going to sit? One boy moved over and said you can sit here. Then they each said they were different names, I'm Luke SkyWalker, and R2D2 and the little girl said Princess Lea. And Malyn said I'm "Lady Bug"!

7 comments:

boo and stacy said...

Too cute MOM!!! Its called Polliwog Park!

Yes, the prayer faces are just soo sweet:)

COME BACK!!!!

Unknown said...

That is the sweetest post EVER! The prayer faces are too precious. I've looked at it over and over!

Martha said...

Oops! That last comment was mine--"Austin" must be Melissa. She was on my computer before me. Sorry.

Pam said...

O you should have heard her sweet words. Always a special little message along with the word love and loving each other. So sweet. malyn said one too.

Tootle Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post. makes me want to go sit on a swing with Stacy and talk sister-talk.

Stacy, where do i get me some of those green shorts. too cute!

Mom, so happy your time out there was sooooo special, perfect, loving and meaningful for you.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had such a fun time out here, P! You're the best! And what is this $1 pizza night?? Where is it??

Susan Gee said...

Oh, the prayer picture needs to be sent into some contest! It is absolutely precious! You are the best blogger in the whole wide world, without a doubt.