Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Trains, Tulips, and Trips (to get rid of stuff)

As we run errands, which are usually dropping off our cleaned out stuff to Goodwill, Library, friends, etc I have my camera and take pictures of random things. Trains and Tulips on this post.
The first two pictures are of the Rail Road Museum in Bellevue. We just drove by and I took a couple of pictures from the car.

One of many trips to the Goodwill. This was old technology day.
Pam shredding, shredding, shredding. Thanks Shirley. I finally gave up the ripping and started putting the shredder to use. It overheated many times but I just called them 10 minute breaks. I'm about to start on the yrs 1998-2003. Finished 1982 - 1997.
Tulips, tulips and more tulips. They are all over Bellevue. I even saw a lone red tulip next to a stop sign.




Belated Birthday gift to a surprised mom. An egg cooker! Just in time. Grandma's old one had just broken. We made the eggs benedict with this.

5 comments:

boo and stacy said...

I love all the tulips!! So pretty, such a fun sign of spring:)))

Looks like y'all are getting lots of work done, good thing grandma is so organized and neat!!

Tootle Family said...

Oh so fun! I want eggs benedict...but, in grandma's kitchen (not mine).

Susan Gee said...

What a gorgeous little town!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tulips! I love spring. :)

All of your pics of grandma are so great, she has fun facial expressions in every one. I'm glad you are getting so much done.

Jen Taylor said...

so pretty Pam! I hope you are having a good time! She is VERY organized! She even has decor on her storage boxes!