Friday, March 20, 2009

Sisters

SISTERS! Elliot says: "Hadley, tell that Nama she can't see that my outfit matches yours." Hadley says: " Just smile Elliot, they will put the camera's away pretty soon. Besides your bib is on because that Nama came in the middle of your feeding and covers up the cute Popsicles."
I just had to get this darling little Elliot with her hat on. Of course the sun is in her eyes and she is still just as happy as can be.
What a happy mom and Elliot is just chit chatting away.
Nana (I think that is what Hadley calls Pam) and Hadley at the fish pond.
Malyn this is a picture of the turtle at the fish pond. Have your mom click on the picture to see it. That fish swam right on top of it just as I clicked the picture.
Hadley, this is the giraffe I was talking about that I feed at the zoo. This is my favorite animal at the zoo.
Thanks Pam and Julie for calling me to visit with you while you were feeding the fish at the fish pond near my house. What a fun morninng!

3 comments:

boo and stacy said...

ohh what fun, sisters are just too precious of friends. fun to see both of them:)

and i have looked a few times for turtles at that pond and never saw one. maybe its new. we need to get some turtle food next time.

The Grays said...

precious girls!!

Martha said...

They are so adorable!!!