Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rainy Day Project

This was my rainy day project. I started but then the day turned sunny. But I was hooked! Ask the girls, they will tell you I have been known to stay with a puzzle for many hours. I will update the finished product or at least the progress.
After emptying the bag of puzzle pieces I begin to separate into colors and then straight edge. I usually figure that they forgot one piece when packing but it always turns out that all the pieces are there or on the floor.

4 comments:

The Garrison's said...

That is one cute puzzle...how long does it take you to finish something like this P? I am impressed!

Pam said...

O it just depends. Once I get in the room with that puzzle I just say I'll put one piece in place and then I'm there for hours. So I'll let you know. It sort of uses my thinking muscle, haha.

Martha said...

So fun. I love doing jigsaw puzzles.

Susan Gee said...

I love doing puzzles too, and must get one soon! Looks like you did it pretty fast. The grandkids love them too, especially Marshall!