Thursday, February 5, 2009

Girls Night In

The Puppet Team, F2 group got together and had a girls night in, instead of lunch for an hour or two. We started at 4pm and ended at 10:00. Our hostess with the mostest Cynde made from scratch...
Lasagna... yummy. Others brought the rest of the food and drinks. Salad, dip, bread, ch. chip cookies, and best of all chocolate eclairs hand made by Martha.
Jana's brought the drinks
That's not funny Susan. Don't be drinking my champagne.
After we ate we watched the bachelor and American Idol (pre recorded). This is Jana acting out one of the contestants on Amer. Idol. Does anyone want to guess who? We are all laughing but I caught Susan in action. Cindy did a pretty good impression but wouldn't let me post it.
Everyone was getting their places for showtime. Notice the pretty sunset out the doors. Laughing already.
Group picture without Jana but with me singing. American Idol want a be.
Group picture without Pam. We really need to figure out how to set up the timer on my camera. Cheryl, I've packed my instruction to the camera so I can figure it out while I'm gone.

Thank you Cynde for a great evening and thank you everyone for the great food and laughter.

4 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Y'all are so fun!!!! I hope I'm doing this with my friends once the kids leave the nest!

Pam said...

See to it that you do. There is nothing like girl friends.

boo and stacy said...

SOOOO fun! you gals are so fun! I hope I grow up doing those fun things with friends!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, this looks like such a fun night. I love that you guys are still such good friends. Your daughters are too, we're just so spread apart. Love it. Great post, Nama!