Saturday, January 31, 2009

Memories of early Jan./ a couple of yesterday

Ryan loves to back up and sit on seats that are just his size. Thus the next two pictures.
Nama, it's cold out here and I'm allergic to cedar. (ground cover) That is why I'm at your house and not at day care.

Eyelashes, cheeks, blue eyes. This baby should be in a contest. or on a baby food jar. Photo's by Jessica Tootle...
One happy little grandson. Can't you almost hear his laugh.
Stacy tight rope riding. ??
Just love this picture.
Malyn looking at something interesting, perhaps the next picture.
Wheeeeeeeeeee
Nama and Mattie Sue. I was so cold but she didn't seem to be at all.
On the train at the Zoo. It was freezing. (taken by Jessica Tootle)

4 comments:

The Blevins' said...

I just love Jessica's new camera. She really is a photographer at heart. I also love your blog. You have such a huge heart for your kiddos and grandkiddos...and anyone can see why. Cutest grandkids ever!!

Tootle Family said...

Oh memories!!! Fun post. I'm ready to get back outside and play. no bueno being locked up inside with a sick, yet playful, baby. love you mom. thanks again for taking care of him all week.

Pamela said...

I finally got to see Ryan in person today... What a cutie!!!! Kirby, I have a cute SA guy for you.

Susan Gee said...

The pic with the tears needs to be entered in a contest somewhere. All of those are wonderful. You need to upload to Shutterfly and put together an album, for sure!!
Wow!!