Friday, October 31, 2008

Pictures will tell the story..........

Ryan stayed like this for about 4 minutes. He never moved. Perfect photo apt.
sorry can't turn this.

still standing
and still standing.....
OK the wagon is sort of making this bearable.
I need security for this insane day. The thumb will do just fine for a few minutes.
Sometimes a thumb just doesn't fix the problem......
at all.
Ryan, are you kidding us!!!!!!!! Are you bored.?
No just wanted to get in the wagon with Minnie Mouse.

7 comments:

The Garrison's said...

Oh Baby - you are so cute! I wanna hold you and kiss that face! I disappeared from your link list Pam! I know I havent been great at posting... :( Thanks for taking pics of my little Lion tonight and being so sweet to him! Love you! :)

Pam said...

O Courtney I'm so sorry, I put you on and i didn't know you were not there.

boo and stacy said...

OHHH that is sooo funny. the one of him crying is TOO much.

I love it!!!!

Tootle Family said...

He was sooooo funny!!! I don't have a cord to download my pics from yesterday. so, will have to wait until Monday, or if you come over, bring your USB cable for the tech/UT game.

Martha said...

So Ryan's a huge fan of Halloween, I can tell!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.