Saturday, October 25, 2008

Perfect day for a run.............

Although I walked but cheered others on. Jessica works at TOSA and they were a part of this run and so we left at 7:15am from my house.
We woke Ryan up and as you can see he's doing his part and heading for the door. "come one girls, get your walking legs on"

We stopped at Starbucks (two soy tea latte tall, no water, added shot) and Taco Cabana (two egg, potato, cheese tacos, one dry pancake and one water).

O geezzz the race started. The runners already left but the walkers were leaving as we arrived.

The stroller crew.

Kristen on the run. She was coming back as we were still going, a little behind.

But we cheered all of them on, here comes Justin, he flew by.
This is the Joske building. Runners, walkers, and families getting food after the race.
Ryan found the playground and loved it.

At the top of the slide. He checked it out for a long time then.........
down he went on his tummy. Good job Ryan with your sticker on your cheek.
Heading home from what seemed like a LONG day and it was only 10am. This is Ryan and his friend, Shadow.

8 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Fun day!!!!! Thanks for going with us!

boo and stacy said...

Way to go y'all! I would have sat with my taco and latte and cheered you on:))

Good for Kris and Justin!

Ryan walking with his shadow is so sweet!

Susan Gee said...

That Ryan is the cutest little guy. I love the slide pictures! And the shadow!

Nicole Svendsen said...

looks like a fun morning...you guys sure know where all the good places are:)

Jen Taylor said...

you are such a fun Nama & a fun Mom!!!

-i added you to my list!!!

The Grays said...

Love the "Boo" pics. Jim thought the one by the Gray's house said "3001"

I'm so craving TC after reading the post - looks like y'all had fun...as usual!!!

Daddyoleo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daddyoleo said...

I never see my typos until I publish. I had to delete and try again.

That actually looks like fun.

Wish I had been there. I'm talking about the tacos and latte... walking is ok.

Maybe I could borrow a kid and a fancy stroller... Next time.