Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Birthday Dinner for Jenny

Jenny and friends doing what we all do best. Chit Chat, laugh, and eat.
Jenny with her yearly banana cupcake made by me and then the special chocolate brownie made by Carrabba's from her friends.


Jenny/Jessica:Birthday girls, sisters, friends and my daughters. Wow aren't I the lucky one!

Group of girls that celebrated Jenny's birthday dinner.
Jenny you are so blessed and it does a mother's heart good to see how loved you are and how much love you give to all.

After dinner we all sat around and talked some more and had pictures taken. Of course my multi talented daughter can take her own pictures. I mean pictures of herself. Clever. Maybe this picture will show up on your blog!!!!

3 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Fun night!!! Cute post Mom. And, you and Jenny were cracking me up as y'all were getting your blog material. It's really comical now! I LOVE IT!

Pam said...

O yes and this blogging is taking up so much of my time. I really need to get a life outside of the blogging world but meantime I'll see you at this blog this weekend after a girls two nights at the coast for more fun and laughter.

Jen Taylor said...

y'alls tag teaming blogging is cracking me up!!