Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ryan and Mom at the Office

Ryan is looking for his mom......


Not in here.......



While wondering around looking for his mom's office look what Ryan found. Wow I think he likes her work place.

Here's my mom's office.


I believe mom is too boring so he's heading for the filing cabinet.



Wondering what up on the desk that seems so interesting to his mom.


Another view of what mom does.....


I think he's ready to go see Hudson in Dallas NOW.
I think he's finished working and heading for the door. Come on Mom, wrap it up!


All packed up and ready to go. Except Nama dropped them off two hours before the flight. Sorry guys.

9 comments:

stacy arnold said...

So darling! So is he totally walking now? he looks so cute walking around! jessica looked very busy!

Sharla said...

Creative post! Very cute kid!

Pam said...

yes he's totally walking. With some falls but right back up and off again. He's going to be a fast one.

Martha said...

He just looks like such a boy all of a sudden. What happened to our baby? Too cute!

Tootle Family said...

My baby boy is all grown up. What a cute cute post mom. Thanks! melanie and I like it!

We're having fun up here. Went walking with the boys to Starbucks. getting ready for a Sam Moon trip!

Pam said...

notice how he holds his hands up while he walks. so funny. I guess for balance. he's so darn cute.

Susan Gee said...

Ryan is officially a TODDLER now. He is just adorable! I bet Jessica had her hands full on the flight! Not easy to contain them once they are walking. Cute, cute, cute!!!

Tootle Family said...

"hands full" is RIGHT! he was a total pill on the flight. Then, to top it all off...he fell asleep just as we were landing.

Pam said...

My grandson a "pill" ??? Na. He was just looking for me. Maybe more treats and toys in a travel bag.