Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Babysitting Day with Hannah

Hannah and I had a full day and it was followed by a two hour nap by her. Fun at Nama's house.
Dancing to Strawberry Shortcake!

Shhhhhh my baby is sleeping.



Teaching Hannah how to multi task!!!!




I love this picture. Hannah looking at the fish at the park in the pond.



Feeding the fish and turtle at the park up the hill. Thanks Susan G. for telling me about that.




Hannah showing Mattie Sue her the Thumblina movie. Mattie Sue was watching Hannah in her room with her toys and wondering what was going on. But later her mom said Sue said I'm going to Nama's house and play with Hannah. Maybe she thinks Hannah is a new toy in my house.


Going shopping!



Playing Princess and King. Guess who was the king....



Lots to do and lots of toys but notice the shoes.

5 comments:

Tootle Family said...

I love the little prop of her leg in the last picture! What a fun day. Can I come over and you and i play????

Pam said...

Sure, don't you remember doing this when you were little?

Unknown said...

love that! especially that you were the king!

Unknown said...

thanks Nama Pam for having so much fun with my hannah banana! It looks like she had a BLAST! xoxo-chrissy

boo and stacy said...

Yes, looks like so much fun!! Excited for MS and Hannah to play together at Amandas wedding festivities! She seems so easy going!

stace