Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Messy Monday and Tuesday

Big Job. Cleaning out the storage room and laundry room. Also consolidating. Ex. three boxes of Easter stuff - now one box. Four boxes of sentimental stuff into one. I have help but won't expose the helper until another day. Never would have happened without her. I don't want anyone to take her away until all this stuff is either gone or stored or given away.


I could probably even cut all this stuff in half but at least it's a start.

Lola came to visit with Jenny yesterday. Jenny brought this knuckle of some kind of animal and it's gross and it's also the size of Mitzi or Maddie. But Lola didn't get them mixed up.

2 comments:

Tootle Family said...

I love "...but lola didn't get them mixed up."

Mom, nice work! See you tonight! I may want some of your xmas stuff. Or, did that already go to goodwill?

Pam said...

You've already seen the boxes I've finally given away and none of you wanted any of it. I'm keeping the stuff I want. sorry. but it will be yours someday. Actually I do have more stuff in the attic that maybe you want but that is another day! O gosh. Girls don't let yourselves get to this point. throw away or don't buy anything unless you get rid of three things before you bring it inside.