Monday, July 14, 2008

The Foundry /Coffee + Community

The Foundry

Full espresso bar, frozen drinks and a light bakery menu.

2720 McCullough

San Antonio, TX









Sweet European daughter, Jenny helping with the opening of the sort of sister coffee house to the Loft Coffee house in Spring Branch.


There are 4 people in this picture.

Proceeds and support from The Foundry family go towards charitable efforts in your local community and globally.


WELCOME! THIS PLACE HAS A WARM ATMOSPHERE WITH MUSIC AND FREE HI-SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET.

6 comments:

Tootle Family said...

It looks great!!!! Congrats to them!

boo and stacy said...

WOW I really like! I want to head down there next time we are in town! WOW! It looks so great!

stace

boo and stacy said...

But did I expect anything else coming from Jenny's decorating?

s

Anonymous said...

Awe, stace! Thanks sis.

Nicole Svendsen said...

pam , when will we see next down here?

Pam said...

I'd be there tomorrow if I could.