Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Baby Sitting

OK girls, just this once, I'll throw you a kiss. Now I must get on with my exploring Nama's house.
Relaxing at Nama's house.
Ryan turns the truck over each time he gets it and checks out the wheels before he drives it. Must be a guy thing.
Ryan is trying to whistle to the music of the MP3 player.
Familiar faces? Ryan stared at this picture a long time. Think he recognized his Nama, mom, and auntie Jenny and auntie Stacy?
Ryan picking out a book for me to read to him. Time to put the diet books away and get children's books to replace them. I'm sure a bunch of dust come out with that book.
That's all folks! His final song on the MP3.

4 comments:

stacy arnold said...

How fun! Must be nice to have mom babysit! Love his new haircut!

Pam said...

Ryan's eyelashes in the thrid picture are award winning. I mean come on! Who has eyelashes that long. Well actually my brother. so you have Uncle Don's eyelashes.

Anonymous said...

I want to come play at Nama's house. It looks far more fun than mine!

Tootle Family said...

The whole time I was at work, I wanted to be at Nama's house playing with them. He had so much fun. So much so that he came home and CRASHED! Fed him dinner while he rubbed the food in his eyes, then gave him a bath and he was laughing/playing AND rubbing his eyes.