Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

O Merry Christmas. But you will have to excuse me I'm putting on a performance for my family.
Girls just want to have fun! Giggles, singing, playing, etc. That is Sue on Jenny's legs. Looks like Dora made the girl room.

Dad and daughter moment. Listening to the talking bear.
Sue:"I didn't touch her." Ryan: "She didn't touch her, I saw the whole thing" Malyn: "I don't want a Christmas picture"
Isn't she just the cutest little thing?
If Oprah can do it we can do it. Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes. OOOO, OOOO, OOOO
I have not discovered words to express the wonderful taste of these cupcakes. Just lots of "O MY GOSH"! They change you. They say more please. They hook you. Beware!
If you want to communicate with Ryan get on your head. He and Auntie Jenny had quite a conversation.
Ahhhh and the best gift of all, shoes. Notice the shoe box behind Mattie Sue. She has all the princess shoes in all the colors. We heard click clock all day. So happy she loves them.
This is Ryan's Christmas gift. I think he likes it and so does his mommy.
The Family: Rod watching TV, Boo getting up to get peppermint bark, Jen and Chesley watching TV, Mattie Sue counting the scoops of ice cream, Jess/Ryan playing with sound stage, Stacy and Malyn playing school bus. Can anyone find two dogs in the picture?
Ryan playing with the FP sound stage and Maddie (dog) watching TV.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

What a great family Christmas!

The Grays said...

precious kiddos and yummy cupcakes...looks like fun!!

Tootle Family said...

Ryan is the cutest kid ever! What a precious grandson you have there.

Anonymous said...

How fun! So jealous of the girl time hanging out in that room. Is that the same bed where Jess & I put a tent up? So fun.